Both the electric and the gas pressure washers come with lots of advantages, and people often can’t decide which version will suit their needs the best. We have decided to write down the benefits that you’ll get by purchasing any of these variants – read on and find out about their perks!
Electric Pressure Washers
- The most significant advantage of the electric pressure washers is definitely the ease of portability – these units are often very lightweight, and anyone can move them around with no hassle. The main cause behind this is the fact that they’re often made of plastic materials, which are light in weight and also require no maintenance, so you won’t have to repair any components or do things like changing oil or gas.
- Another great advantage of the electric pressure washers is that they’re silent, removing the need to shout when you’re talking with someone while using them. This might be quite important for people who are living in very quiet neighborhoods.
- They are much more affordable than any different kinds of washers – you can purchase them at very reasonable prices, and you won’t have to spend any more money on them since they don’t require gas, oil, nor the spare parts.
- These kinds of washers often come with lots of attachments, allowing you to perform all sorts of cleaning operations. Some of these accessories include adjustable nozzles, detergent bottles, and the spinning patio cleaners.
- Even though they might not look as such on the first sight, these units often pack enough power in their engines to let you clean most of the surfaces with no problems. The electric pressure washers are a great solution for the dirty vehicles, patios, pools areas, bikes, and the barbecue grills. These small cleaning jobs can be done quick and easy with an electric pressure washer.
Gas Pressure Washers
- These kinds of units are a perfect choice for the big projects, like cleaning very dirty areas for prolonged periods of time. They are very powerful, and there aren’t many kinds of stains that stand a chance against them – they will swipe them away in a matter of seconds.
- The main reason behind this is their sheer power – the gas-powered washers come with reliable engines with up to 4000 PSI of power. This, of course, means that you’ll be able to complete any cleaning tasks a lot quicker and move on to the next area that needs a bit of polish.
- Since they do not have electric cords, you can bring them anywhere – just place them in the trunk of your car, and you’re ready to go. Their autonomy allows you to clean areas that are distant from the sources of the electric energy, which is a big plus.
- Even though they’re heavy, almost all of the gas pressure washers come with a set of sturdy wheels, which means that you can easily pull them around with yourself as you’re cleaning the dirty places. Some even have cushions on their metal frames for the additional comfort.
- With routine maintenance, these units can last you for years and years to come. All that you’ll sometimes have to do is to change their oil and replace some parts, and they will work just like they worked on the day you bought them. Luckily, their spare components often come at very reasonable prices.
We hope that we made your dilemma a lot easier – these points should help you to find out which version of a pressure washer will suit your needs the best.